Payroll Administration Outsourcing
Payroll administration and processing presents a set of time-sensitive complexities that requires substantial resources to execute efficiently, accurately and in a legally compliant manner. Our Payroll Administration Outsourcing frees employers from the meticulous and time-consuming efforts associated with payroll, allowing internal resources to focus on core business objectives. We use your current systems, or suggest alternative solutions.
We get the job done with accurate and timely payroll processing.
- Gathering, processing, and auditing payroll-related information each pay period, including new hires, terminations, wage changes, department transfers, allocation changes, and deduction and benefit changes.
- Performing a variety of payroll calculations to process special payments, manual checks, replacement checks and final checks.
- Maintaining employee information in your Human Resource Information System (HRIS)/payroll system and employee payroll files.
We function as a seamless extension of your team.
- Serving as a primary point of contact for employee payroll inquiries.
- Providing specialized reports to facilitate leave administration, ACA eligibility compliance, benefits census, retirement plan deposits, and benefits invoice reconciliation.
We work effectively with your payroll partner.
- Interfacing directly with the payroll provider of your choice, including local and national payroll service providers. (We work with many providers, like Paychex, ADP, Paylocity, Paycom, etc…)
- Coordinating with your payroll provider to ensure accurate processing, accrual and reporting of earnings, deductions, paid time off and year-end reporting for single-state and multi-state companies.
WHY CONSIDER PAYROLL ADMINISTRATION OUTSOURCING?
When choosing Intesa Consulting, you rely on a team of professionals with a deep understanding of the legal, fiduciary, and administrative nuances associated with managing payroll. This combined expertise ensures a streamlined and efficient process that optimizes your investment.
When calculating the cost of resource allocation, compliance risks and effective use of employee skills associated with internal payroll administration and processing, outsourcing often provides a higher value that keeps costs contained.
Penalties are not only costly but frequent, studies show that 30% of small businesses are strapped with fines each year for payroll inaccuracies. Outsourcing payroll can reduce these risks by ensuring on-time and accurate reporting.